Learning a foreign language is always a difficult task than learning a foreign culture. Moreover, it is a good way to open up to different cultures and perspectives. Today, most of the MNCs prefer only those candidates who are proficient in more than one foreign language. French language is one of the most chosen languages among the foreign language category. Every year, millions of people enroll for French language coaching classes either to support their migration process or to seek admission in some good French universities. Since France is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, learning their native language will help you to maintain your career momentum. Here are few reasons which explains the advantages of learning French language:
- International language: French language is the only language which is spoken over all the five continents. It is the second most widely learned language after English and the sixth most widely used language in the world.
- Provide job opportunities: France is the fifth largest economy in the world and hence there are lots of MNCs and entrepreneurs in the country. They normally prefer candidates with good French and English speaking skills. So, if you are a French language expert, you can easily get a job in any of these companies.
- Fun to learn: French is comparatively an easy language to learn. Many words in English language are similar to French language. Therefore, it will be easy for you to remember French words without any trouble.
- Traveler’s language: France is one of the top tourist places in the world. Millions of people visit Paris and other French states every year. If you know French language, you will be able to understand the culture and tradition of French people easily. Moreover, French also help you to travel safely through countries like Africa, Switzerland, Canada, Monaco, and the Seychelles.
- Base for other languages: French language is said to be the base language for some other languages like Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and Romanian. Therefore, learning French will help you to learn these languages easily. Moreover, 50% of the current English vocabulary is derived from French, which makes learning English very smooth.